The Care for Community volunteer coordination program was developed by MV Community Services–working with a broad range of Island nonprofits. The goal is to be the main clearinghouse for organizations looking for volunteers and volunteers looking to help their community during this difficult time.
We are working together with many of the organizations across Martha’s Vineyard to provide the easiest and most comprehensive process for the current needs. Our goal is to mobilize volunteers to fill gaps in services due to recent closures. We will do our best to match volunteers with tasks that match their skills and priorities.
Please be patient and kind, and understand that this is a situation that is ever-evolving, as is this program. We’re all in this together.
Do you have a volunteer opportunity?
- Please complete the form below and be as detailed as possible, listing multiple opportunities if applicable.
- Once we have received your submission, your organization and opportunities will be added to the list.
- We will collect those names and share that information with the Contact person at your organization as often and as quickly as we can.
Are you willing and able to volunteer during this time of need?
- Please complete the form below and select the organization(s) you would like to volunteer with.
- We will do our best to match you with the organization you choose
- The organization will reach out to you to coordinate your efforts.
Thank you for your kindness during this difficult time. Our Island community is lucky to have people like you.