Opportunities that have a positive impact on our Island community.
We are clinicians and social workers, psychiatrists, counselors, case workers, teachers, and volunteers.
We embrace community in collaboration with police and primary care physicians, clergy, the hospital and the schools. People who share our belief in the worth and dignity of all.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. By joining our team, you will strengthen our mission of helping our entire community be as vibrant, strong and healthy as it can be.
We’re hiring! Learn more about the rewarding job opportunities at MV Community Services:
Martha’s Vineyard Community Services administration and development collaborate and work with every program at Community Services. Join this growing team and make a difference in your community.
Center for Clinical Excellence
The Island Counseling Center is a center for clinical excellence; providing the space for clinicians to learn and grow through mentorships and supervised practice. Click to learn more about opportunities to join this dynamic team.
Chicken Alley Thrift Shop
The Thrift Shop is one of the largest streams of ongoing financial support for Community Services and a beloved gem amongst Islanders and visitors!
Early Childhood Programs
Our Early Childhood Programs help strengthen families through connection to education and supportive resources. Our new Early Childhood Center opens this fall and it is an exciting time to join our growing team of educators.
Disability Services is committed to creating a more inclusive Martha’s Vineyard. This dynamic team promotes community integration and independence of Island residents with disabilities.
Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
CONNECT to End Violence, a dual domestic violence program and rape crisis center, provides free and confidential services to individuals who have experienced or witnessed domestic or sexual violence.
Peer Recovery Support Center
The Peer Recovery Support Center located at the Red House provides peer supports, growth and development for individuals and families in recovery or wanting to connect to the recovery community
Massachusetts Family Resource Center
The Island Wide Youth Collaborative, a Massachusetts Family Resource Center helps Island families and adolescents navigate life’s challenges.
Online Employment Application
Please note, you will be required to attach your resume and cover letter to the online application.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance and retirement programs.
MV Community Services offers all employees who work 30+ hours a variety of benefits.
- Two plans are offered through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of
Massachusetts: a traditional HMO plan or a high deductible PPO plan.
- MV Community Services pays 67% of the premium for all employees.
- With our PPO plan, employees have a Health Savings Account in which MVCS pays half of the deductible prorated by pay periods.
- For the HMO plan, we offer a flexible spending account in which employees may contribute pre-tax dollars to an account to pay for qualified medical expenses and daycare expenses.
- MV Community offers Blue Cross and Blue Shield Dental Blue Program 2.
- VSP insurance covers some eye care services, glasses and contact lenses.
- MV Community provides group life insurance coverage that provides 1.5 times salary if death occurs while employed. This is provided at no cost to employees.
- MV Community offers employees an opportunity to contribute to a 403(b) plan with Vanguard.
Thinking about exploring an opportunity within Community Services, but plan to commute? CLICK HERE to view our commuting tips.
To apply for an employment opportunity, please fill out our online Employment Application. Please note, you will be required to attach your resume and cover letter in the online application.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact HR Support at email@example.com