Opportunities that have a positive impact on our Island community.
We are clinicians and social workers, psychiatrists, counselors, case workers, teachers, and volunteers.
We embrace community in collaboration with police and primary care physicians, clergy, the hospital and the schools. People who share our belief in the worth and dignity of all.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. By joining our team, you will strengthen our mission of helping our entire community be as vibrant, strong and healthy as it can be.
We’re hiring! Learn more about the rewarding job opportunities at MV Community Services:
Online Employment Application
Please note, you will be required to attach your resume and cover letter to the online application.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance and retirement programs.
MV Community Services offers all employees who work 30+ hours a variety of benefits.
- Two plans are offered through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of
Massachusetts: a traditional HMO plan or a high deductible PPO plan.
- MV Community Services pays 67% of the premium for all employees.
- With our PPO plan, employees have a Health Savings Account in which MVCS pays half of the deductible prorated by pay periods.
- For the HMO plan, we offer a flexible spending account in which employees may contribute pre-tax dollars to an account to pay for qualified medical expenses and daycare expenses.
- MV Community offers Blue Cross and Blue Shield Dental Blue Program 2.
- VSP insurance covers some eye care services, glasses and contact lenses.
- MV Community provides group life insurance coverage that provides 1.5 times salary if death occurs while employed. This is provided at no cost to employees.
- MV Community offers employees an opportunity to contribute to a 403(b) plan with Vanguard.
Thinking about exploring an opportunity within Community Services, but plan to commute? CLICK HERE to view our commuting tips.
To apply for an employment opportunity, please fill out our online Employment Application. Please note, you will be required to attach your resume and cover letter in the online application.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact HR Support at firstname.lastname@example.org