A mission to live by.
Every day we commit our unique experience, expertise and compassion to help our entire community be as vibrant, strong and healthy as it can be.
- We believe the dignity, health, safety and well-being of individuals and families we serve are rights, not privileges.
- We empower individuals to make informed choices.
- We are committed to excellence, professionalism and accountability.
- We foster partnerships that improve the quality of life in our community.
- We embrace cultural competency, equal access and non-discriminatory practices in service delivery.
- We respect the privacy, confidentiality and diversity of our employees and those we serve.
- We value our employees by creating a positive work environment.
- We support the governance of our agency through the oversight and policies of our Board and through the responsibility and authority of management.
- We are committed to integrity, accountability and transparency in our use of money and other resources.
- We value the generosity of our donors, funders and volunteers who help provide our resources.