Saturday, May 20, 2023 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
We are proud to once again bring you Electronics Disposal Day, hosted in partnership with the Student Government at MV Regional High School. Dispose of your old, tired and used electronics on island in an environmentally and COVID-safe way.
How does EDD work? Great question! Take a look at our price list to see what items we accept. If you know exactly what you are bringing and what time you’d like to come, you can expedite the process by signing up for a drop off time slot. Otherwise, drive over to MVRHS on Saturday morning, where volunteers will help you tally your electronics and safely dispose of them for you. Payment is accepted via check or credit card and all proceeds benefit both MV Community Services and MVRHS Student Government.
- What is the cost to recycle each item?
- View the Price List here.
- How do I pay?
- We accept both checks (made out to MVCS) and credit cards. We are not accepting cash.
- Do I have to sign up for a Drop Off time?
- Nope, but it will certainly expedite the process! You can sign up here.
- My items are heavy, how will I get them out of my car?
- The young, strong students at MVRHS will be doing all of the heavy lifting for us! You don’t even have to get out of your car.
- Do you accept scrap metal?
- No, we are only accepting electronics. This does not include lawnmowers, grills, scrap metal, loose cords, or anything that is not electronic.
- Do you accept electronics with freon?
- Yes! Freezers, water coolers, etc., are all accepted. You might notice a higher price on these items – that is due to the way freon needs to be properly recycled.