Join our Charity Team!
MV Community Services is proud to be participating in the 2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race as part of the Numbers for Nonprofits Program. Each August, the race draws more than 11,000 runners from around the world to run the iconic seven-mile course. As a participating charity, MV Community Services has the opportunity for a team to participate on behalf of MVCS.
Martha’s Vineyard Community Services connects our Island community to the support they need, when they need it. Our network of educational, social, mental health and wellness services nurture a strong, healthy lifestyle through every stage of life. All funds raised through the 2020 Falmouth Road Race charity team directly benefit the programs and services of MVCS.
This year’s Falmouth Road Race is tentatively set for August 15.
Potential race scenarios include (as of March 2021):
- An in-person event (with potentially reduced field size)
- A hybrid event (virtual At-Home Edition & an in-person race with reduced field size)
- A virtual At-Home Edition
- If you WANT to participate virtually. you are more than welcome to even if the race is approved for in-person!
What does fundraising support?
All funds raised by the 2021 Falmouth Road Race Charity Team will benefit MVCS six core programs:
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
- Disability Services
- Youth and Family Services
- Mental Health Services
- Veterans Services
- The Thrift Shop