Chilmark, MA 02535
Join us at the 2019 Possible Dreams!
Possible Dreams is Martha’s Vineyard Community Service’s largest annual fundraiser. The event gives people the opportunity to purchase unique on and off-Island experiences, while giving back to MVCS. Since its inception, Possible Dreams has raised over $8 million for Community Services.
This year’s event will feature live music, an online Super Dreams auction, the 12 Dreams of Summer (our live auction), a raffle and much more! Thank you for your support.
Possible Dreams is making the move up-Island this year! We hope you’ll join us on Sunday, July 28, 2019 at the Historic Tilton Farm on Middle Road for an evening guaranteed to impact our Island community well-beyond the summer
“We want to emphasize that this year’s event will be fun and festive and there will be something for everyone, especially leading up to July 28th.” Liza May, Possible Dreams chair.
Grand Prize Package
Patriots game tickets and tailgate party for two
Stay at the Boston Harbor Hotel, visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, dine at Ora (one night stay for two, breakfast included.)
Stay at The Charlotte Inn and dine at The Terrace (two night stay and dinner for two)
Taste of the Island
Over $750 in Island restaurant gift certificates
A handmade piece of jewelry by Nettie Kent and an original painting by Colin Ruel.
- Rockin’ At the Ritz with Johnny Hoy & The Bluefish
- Two-hour private party at the Ritz for 50
- Hors d’oeuvres and open bar
- Music by Johnny Hoy and the Bluefish
- Photography by Leslie Look to capture the night!
2. A Grand Slam Fishing Trip
- Fishing trip for 2-4 people aboard The Tomahawk with Captain Buddy Vanderhoop
- Janet Messineo will take you surfcasting and give you a signed copy of her newly released book: Casting into the Light
- Coop Gilkes will teach you the beauty of fly fishing
- An original, fish-themed handcrafted wampum piece by Phoenix Rogers
3. Sail on The Charlotte
- Sail for six aboard the 50-foot wooden Schooner, The Charlotte, with Nat and Pam Benjamin
- Music by Phil DaRosa
- Hor d’oeuvres provided by private chef, Alex Avakian
- Island photographer, Paul Doherty will capture the evening
Oak Bluffs Harbor Fest: June 22
Cronig’s Market 10AM-2PM
- June 29
- July 6
- July 20
- July 27
Tisbury Street Fair: July 9
Possible Dreams is MVCS largest annual fundraiser and it would not be possible without our sponsors.
The Possible Dreams Program Book is a great place to advertise your business, service or organization. This year, there are five different advertisement sizes to choose from.
It is never too early to purchase your ticket! Click here to buy your ticket online.
The Possible Dreams began as a few concerned individuals with the desire to raise money for the Island. Since its inception, this event has raised over $8.8 million. A large part of what makes this event so successful is the donations of unique, one-of-a-kind experiences, raffle items etc. that are sold at the event.
Have something you’d like to contribute to this year’s auction?
Donor agreement form.