Our largest annual fundraiser is just five days away. We invite you to join us at The Historic Tilton Farm on Middle Road on Sunday, July 28th for an evening that will have a lasting impact on our community. This year’s event has a fresh new vibe, venue, and shortened program.
Possible Dreams- 10 things to know:
- New location! The Historic Tilton Farm on Middle Road located at 52 Middle Road in West Tisbury, MA.
- Our Super Dreams (silent auction) has moved online! Visit the online auction for your chance to bid on twenty unique items and experiences.
- Shortened program. This year’s event will feature 12 Dreams of Summer as our live auction. Interested bidders can preview the live dreams here.
- Tickets are $100 and include raw bar, beverages, heavy hors d’oeuvres and entertainment. Purchase tickets here.
- Live music! Entertainment by The Philly Project: Phil DaRosa, Mike Benjamin, Brad Tucker, Joanne Cassidy, Jeremy Berlin, and Jeremy Dresin.
- Parking at The Grange Hall. Shuttle service will be provided to and from the venue on Middle Road. Click here to view a map.
- Guest check-in begins at 5:00pm. Guests must check-in inside the barn upon arrival. Here you’ll receive your bid number and program book.
- Raffle tickets and Golden Tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
- Bidder check-out will open at 7:00pm at the close of the Live Auction.
- MVCS is a proud partner of the Island Grown Food Waste Awareness Program. With the support of Island Grown Initiative and the Food Rescue program, we are doing our part to help reduce food waste.
“ Funds raised through Possible Dreams help CONNECT To End Violence support and empower survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Donations help to meet the direct needs of survivors working toward living a life free from violence; something we all greatly deserve.” –Jennifer Neary, CONNECT Program Director